Eye Exams & Eye Care
Eye care starts with regular, routine examinations. Our complete examination will reveal any eye problems, even hidden ones you may not be aware of. We are committed to providing our patients with the most advanced technology to achieve excellence in vision.
If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, elevated cholesterol, or thyroid disease, your vision and the health of your eyes could be affected. Also, certain medications can cause visual problems, which is why it's so important to have your eyes examined on a regular basis.
We diagnose and treat many eye problems, including eye injuries, glaucoma, diabetic eye diseases, eye infections, macular degeneration and other retinal problems and dry eyes.
We are Accepting New Patients
Call 816-524-8900 to schedule an appointment or Request an Appointment Online.
We care about one of your greatest assets — your vision.
- Visual Acuity
- Eye tracking ability (reading movements)
- Ability to use both eyes together
- Need for glasses or contacts
- Medical eye health problems
- Near and far focusing abilities
- Color vision and depth perception
- Double vision
- Inequality of the two eyes (amblyopia, lazy eye)